IAS Coaching in Kannada Medium
To cater excellent guidance to those who face language hurdle in UPSC IAS exam, our institute is gearing up in Kannada medium for IAS coaching. We submit the fact that writing IAS exam in Kannada Medium is risky one and it is very difficult to get quality study materials in adequate quantity. Still our institute is making continuous effort in updating and preparing notes in Kannada medium for GS and optional subjects. Test series is part and parcel of regular coaching. We have devised an innovative approach for IAS Kannada medium students.
Optional Subjects Offered.
1. Kannada Literature
We recommend Kannada Literature as an optional subjects for Kannada medium students since they can easily get authentic books and study materials in plenty. It is considered as most reliable subject for Kannada medium students. We provide regular coaching with comprehensive notes with test series. We have separate library facility cum study hall for Kannada Literature students.
2. Philosophy: This optional is high scoring in both IAS and KAS exams. We provide regular coaching for this subject both in Kannada and English medium, along with printed quality notes test series are also conducted.
3. Political Science and International Relations: Other than KL and Philosophy, the political science is also very good optional subject. And second part of this paper is mainly current events oriented. Our regular coaching includes notes and test series in Kannada Medium.
cum Mains Exam – G.S. papers
– 7 months from September 1st to
Method – 30 intensive sessions on basics and
– Topic wise analysis as per syllabus and
clarification on terms, concepts events.
– Topic wise basic level tests.
– Higher level model tests will starts from
first week of February and level 1 and Level 2
Mains oriented tests will also be conducted along with preliminary level
exam. Main emphasis will be on writing
skills, both in English and Kannada Medium. (Mains Exam)
coverage on – History
/ Geography / Indian Economy/ Environment/
Science & Technology/ Art
& Culture / Current Events.
– Extensive study material will be provided to the candidates for the above subjects.
3. IAS Mains Exam – Essay + G.S.
(all 4 papers) Both in English and Kannada Medium.
This schedule is mainly designed to
those who are eligible for Mains.
Duration: – 2.5 months from 1st July to 15th September. (Time schedule will be remodeled depending on the requirement)
Method: – Mock
tests consists of Level 1 Papers + 1 hour duration tests + 2 hour duration
tests and finally model test papers.
material will be supplied to the candidates from different sources in a short
format before the mock tests. It is followed by explanation and discussion on
Mock test series.
An innovative aspect of study
material is its relevance, quality and usefulness. The main objective of
providing study material is to get familiarity with all the topics of the
syllabus both in basics as well as current issues.
– Separate library facility is also available.
4. Optional: – This schedule is mainly designed to those
who are eligible for Mains.
a) Kannada Literature:
Duration: – 2 months from 1st July to 31st August. (Time schedule will be remodeled depending on the requirement)
Method: – Mock
tests consists of 1 hour duration tests + 2 hour duration tests and finally
model test papers.
Excellent notes on each chapter with
model answers will be provided.
– Special emphasis will be on Paper 2.
Special Note – Those
who want extensive coaching in Kannada Literature, they can join during the
Preliminary coaching schedule.
b) Philosophy: (English & Kannada Medium)
2months from 1st July to 31st
August. (Time schedule will be remodeled depending on the requirement)
Method: – Mock tests consists of 1 hour duration
tests + 2 hour duration tests and finally model test papers.
Comprehensive notes are provided.