Bank Exam Coaching
Comprehensive and quality coaching is provided to the students to face the bank exam. Our programme is designed to regular and week-end batches. Coaching is mainly aimed at IBPS /SBI/Karnataka Bank and other Private Bank Exams clerical and PO Posts with excellent notes and study materials.
More than 100 students have finally cleared in IBPS and other bank exams. Many students have been selected as Bank Probationer Officers, Specialised Officers and Assistants in various Banks.
Approach & Strategy :
Our simple, Practical and focused approach will help the students to understand basic aspects of each paper and to solve the problems easily. Our teaching involves , clarifying each concept step by step and effective in grasping difficult aspects. Moreover, we give personalised attention to individual aspirants and active interaction is the hall mark of banking coaching.
Class Room Coaching & Test Series
Bank Exam course is of more than 2.5 months covering both preliminary and mains subjects. Every Saturday test series on every chapter is being conducted regularly. In addition to this practice paper will be given on each paper. Admission is open for morning and evening batches throughout the year
Nature of Exam: Syllabus
Bank exam consists of two stages.
1. Preliminary exam has 3 papers.
(1) General English (2) Test of Reasoning (3) Quantitative Ability
All are objective questions with negative marking – 100 marks.
Those who qualify in Prelims are eligible to write the main exam.
2. The Main exam consists 5 papers.
(1) General English (2) Test of Reasoning (3) Quantitative Aptitude
(4) General awareness (5) Computer Knowledge
Questions are of objective type except PO Posts which has additional descriptive paper in the form of essay.
1. General English: Consists of Passage reading , arrangement of jumbled sentence , fill in the blanks etc.
2. Test of Reasoning :- This paper consists of syllogism, Puzzles, coding and decoding etc.
3. Quantitative Aptitude: It covers profit and loss, simple interest, Permutation and Combination etc.
4. General Awareness: This paper covers, financial and banking terms, current events of national and international events. Monetary Policy of RBI etc.
5. Computer Knowledge:- Consists of basic knowledge of computer, different software applied in banking transaction etc.
Notes and Study Material:
Sirsi S.G.Career Academy provides comprehensive notes on each paper with updated materials for regular classes. Separate study materials on Bank exam specially for IBPS and SBI exams will be provided to each student.
Suggested Books and Notes:
S.G.Career Academy notes on bank exam and practice papers on all topics are available. Along with these, Bank exam books by Arihant publication, Upkar publication also available in S.G. Books Store in Sirsi S.G. Career Academy.
Sirsi S.G. Career Academy provides courier facilities for bank exam notes covering other areas like Siddapur, Yallapur, Mundgod, Ankola, Kumta, Honnavar, Bhatkal , Karwar, Haliyal and Dandeli etc.
Outside students can also approach S.G. Books Store for previous Bank exam question paper practice paper and other related books in S.G. Career Academy Sirsi.